VAL DI SOLE OPPORTUNITY - TRENTINO GUEST CARD June 19th – September 18th 2016
Vacation in Val di Sole!
You’ll have the chance to easily reach the mountain tops in Val di Sole with over 10 cable lifts and chairlifts and reach peaks at a height of 3000 meters in the Ortles Cevedale mountain group, and new this year, in the Adamello Presanella with a spectacular view of the most extensive glacier in all of Italy.
You can freely travel throughout the entire province of Trentino by train or bus, plus, you can visit museums including the MUSE in Trento, castles, forts, nature attractions and you can also access the thermal spa centres for a sampling of their mineral spring water.
All this is possible thanks to the “Val di Sole Opportunity-Trentino Guest Card”.
This Card is available for all our guests at a cost of just 1 euro per day, but it’s definitely worth more than 10.
CHILDREN FREE under age 12 if accompanied by 1 adult (1:1)
These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
• unlimited access on over 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole*;
• unlimited access on extra-urban and urban buses, in the entire Trentino province, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
• unlimited access on the local Trento-Malé-Marilleva 900 train, and on the regional trains of the Valsugana and Brennero railways within the Trentino territory;
• unlimited access to the TRAIN+BIKE service;
• unlimited access to the Bike-Bus service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
• admission to important museums in Trentino (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi – Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Parco Faunistico Spormaggiore - wildlife park), Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…) and all museums, historical sites and nature attractions in Val di Sole;
• access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water**;
• a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at certain Val di Sole dairy producers, on Mondomelinda products and the chance to sample local products in many Trentino wineries;
• a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
Valid: from June 19th – September 18th 2016
*where possible, you can also take your bike with you.
At the beginning and at the end of the summer season, this service will be partially guaranteed with however at least 1 lift open in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Passo Tonale.
From September 12th to September 18th 2016 only one lift in each of the Peio and Tonale areas will remain open;
**week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00.
For those looking for a holiday in the italian mountains different from usual, for those who want to live and experience the opportunities of the Dolomites, for those who like freedom and discovery… l'hotel Pejo proposes experiences and offers for a tailor-made holiday in Italy aimed at making you discover the territory and the authentic hospitality.
Live this land and the unique experience of a vacation in the Brenta Dolomites, in summer to discover the secrets of the italian mountains, in winter to ski in the best ski resorts of Italy as Passo del Tonale, Folgarida-Marilleva and Madonna di Campiglio. Come and live the unforgettable experience of a holiday in Val di Pejo: relaxation, nature, sports and health... for you!
Viale S. Camillo, 3
38024 Pejo Terme (TN)
hotelpejo @ hotelpejo.it
T +39 0463 753233
F +39 0463 743327
Hotel Peio is situated in Val di Sole in Trentino (Italy) in the middle of the Stelvio National Park. A priviliged sunny and peaceful zone, at only 100 m. of the Peio Spa, 20 m. of the Sport Centre and 200 m. of the ski lifts.
Car: From the Brenner Pass, Venice, Bologna and the south: leave the A22 motorway at S. Michele all'Adige, take the SS 42 main road, drive up the Val di Non as far as Cles, drive up the Val di Sole to the fork for Passo del Tonale, drive up the Val di Pejo, after the village of Cogolo, continue up to Pejo Terme.
From Brescia: After Madonna di Campiglio proceed down into the Val di Sole, continue towards Passo del Tonale.
From Bergamo, Milan and the west: reach Passo del Tonale, descend as far as the fork for Val di Pejo.
Train - Bus - Plane: For more information of schedules and prices of the transfer service from / to the airports of Milan Linate, Bergamo, Verona and Brescia consult the Transfer of 'APT Val di Sole.