Val di Sole Guest Card
Stay with us!
You will have the opportunity to climb the mountains of Val di Sole with 10 cable cars and chairlifts and reach the 3000 meters height of the Ortles Cevedale and Adamello Presanella peaks with the spectacular view of the largest glacier in Italy. You can move freely throughout Trentino by train and bus, visit museums, castles, fortresses, naturalistic sites and access spas to taste mineral waters samples.
All thanks to the “Val di Sole Guest Card”.
The card is available to all our guests at a cost of € 2 per day but is worth 10 times as much.
FREE FOR CHILDREN up to 12 years of age, not reached, if accompanied by 1 adult (1: 1).
Here are the opportunities offered:
- use * of the 10 funiculars, chairlifts and cable cars in Val di Sole, one round trip per day for each lift, possibility of transporting bikes with a surcharge;
- free rides ** throughout Trentino on suburban and urban buses managed by Trentino Trasporti;
- free rides ** on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana train (bike transport, when possible), and, in the Trentino area, on the regional trains of the Brenner and Valsugana lines, provincial sections;
- free rides ** on the BIKE TRAIN (including bike transport);
- free rides on the BIKE BUS in Val di Sole and for Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
- free access to the most important museums, historical and naturalistic sites in Val di Sole and free or discounted access to the most important museums in Trentino, to castles and fortresses, to naturalistic sites (MART, Museum of Customs and Traditions, Castel Thun, Castello di Avio entrance free; MUSE, Buonconsiglio Castle, Rio Sass and Novella canyon discounted admission);
- entrance to the Terme di Pejo and Rabbi and other spas in Trentino for a taste of mineral waters samples***;
- electric car charging;
- discount on the STELVIO BUS RABBI;
- 10% discount on the purchase of dairy products at the Presanella and Cercene social dairies, some producers in Val di Sole, on the purchase of Mondomelinda products, on thermal cosmetic products and also tastings of typical products in many production sites and wineries in Trentino;
rates reduced by 30% on the ski lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
Validity: 6 June – 4 October 2020
* From 6/6 to 12/6 and from 28/9 to 4/10/2020 the Tarlenta gondola will be in operation in Val di Peio, from 13/6 to 27/9/2020 at least 1 ski lift will be in operation for each of the Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Pejo and Passo Tonale areas.
** Upon integration with transport chip or use of the Open Move app and validation process at each trip.
*** The weekly drinking treatment in Val di Sole is included in the card services after a medical examination at a cost of € 20.00.