WINTER: The bag of the small "Skier"
* ski suit
* Tights / socks
* Various stacks or sweaters to put under the ski suit
* Gloves (perhaps double, a pair will always be wet by the desire to touch and play with the snow); scarf
* cap; while skiing is recommended instead balaclava (remember that the helmet is compulsory until 14 years of age, if you have not set the equipment can be rented ski)
* Sneakers or boots to keep your feet dry and warm
* A beautiful mask covering or sunglasses that protect the eyes from the reflected rays of the sun in the mountains can be strong even more than the sea, and then comes the saying also put sunscreen SPF 50 to protect the delicate skin of children , as well as also of the lip balm. Recall that even without the sun, only with the cold there reddens, then we recommend the daily use of a good sunscreen.
* Comfortable clothing for the afternoon to play and have fun in the company of our entertainment team
* Ski equipment / bob / sled: if you do not own the various equipment to ski or have fun, do not worry you can hire all in place at the "Ski the Masters' agreement with us.
In the case of ski suits / clothes too wet (adult/child) we will be offered free drying room (no washing).
SUMMER: The bag of the small "climber"
* Comfortable trousers both long and short
* Short-sleeved shirts and long
* pullover and sweatshirt
* Cotton socks
* Sneakers / Boots (in the mountains is always recommended a shoe closed even for simple walks in the meadows)
* K-way and padded jacket (it's always better to have it, as the temperature changes can be sudden)
* Sunglasses, Sunscreen (even if the air is not as warm as the sea, remember that the sun is here too!)
Do not forget ... both in summer and winter
* for the little ones: pacifier, baby bottles, diapers and necesaire cleaning and changes, some of their favorite games
* Bottle warmer when awake at night (in the hotel we can offer otherwise warm the milk and put it in a thermos to keep the heat)
* NOT will be necessary to think about: high chair, cot, baby bath, changing table, baby food set, it will all be offered for free at the Hotel Pejo (to be confirmed at the time of confirmation of the room). On request, always free, stroller.
In town you can rent for a fee backpack for side walks / hikes
You know, sometimes kids get dirty and maybe do not have enough spare parts in luggage, for this you can use the washing machine € 8 / each.
For those looking for a holiday in the italian mountains different from usual, for those who want to live and experience the opportunities of the Dolomites, for those who like freedom and discovery… l'hotel Pejo proposes experiences and offers for a tailor-made holiday in Italy aimed at making you discover the territory and the authentic hospitality.
Live this land and the unique experience of a vacation in the Brenta Dolomites, in summer to discover the secrets of the italian mountains, in winter to ski in the best ski resorts of Italy as Passo del Tonale, Folgarida-Marilleva and Madonna di Campiglio. Come and live the unforgettable experience of a holiday in Val di Pejo: relaxation, nature, sports and health... for you!
Viale S. Camillo, 3
38024 Pejo Terme (TN)
hotelpejo @ hotelpejo.it
T +39 0463 753233
F +39 0463 743327
Hotel Peio is situated in Val di Sole in Trentino (Italy) in the middle of the Stelvio National Park. A priviliged sunny and peaceful zone, at only 100 m. of the Peio Spa, 20 m. of the Sport Centre and 200 m. of the ski lifts.
Car: From the Brenner Pass, Venice, Bologna and the south: leave the A22 motorway at S. Michele all'Adige, take the SS 42 main road, drive up the Val di Non as far as Cles, drive up the Val di Sole to the fork for Passo del Tonale, drive up the Val di Pejo, after the village of Cogolo, continue up to Pejo Terme.
From Brescia: After Madonna di Campiglio proceed down into the Val di Sole, continue towards Passo del Tonale.
From Bergamo, Milan and the west: reach Passo del Tonale, descend as far as the fork for Val di Pejo.
Train - Bus - Plane: For more information of schedules and prices of the transfer service from / to the airports of Milan Linate, Bergamo, Verona and Brescia consult the Transfer of 'APT Val di Sole.